Capstone Realty Advisors is proud to announce an exciting job opportunity to join our growing dynamic team! As a commercial real estate firm specializing in Manhattan office space, we are dedicated to representing small to midsize companies in all phases of real estate. If you are interested in becoming a real estate broker in the heart of NYC, then please email Thomas Murtha your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org See below for the job description and visit our website for more information about our firm.
Commercial Real Estate Broker | Job Opportunity
Capstone Realty Advisors is looking for an entry-level associate to join our growing firm. This associate will initially be responsible for new business development, and will quickly take on more responsibility as acumen is acquired. There will be a formal 6-month training period, during which time our new team member will be trained one-on-one by a Capstone Partner.
New business development
Cultivate data base of prospective clients via:
- Phone solicitation
- Building canvassing
- Email solicitation
- Online marketing / presence
- Social / professional networking is encouraged
Support senior broker by:
- Conducting space surveys to determine fit for client requirements
- Previewing / photographing prospective properties
- Developing presentations for client delivery
Strong candidates will
- Possess written / verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a competitive, but team oriented environment
- Be driven, display tenacity, and have a strong will to succeed
Past commercial real estate or sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- 6 Month Paid Training Program
- Above industry standard commission splits